We are looking for a product marketing guru to take the lead on positioning App Annie's unique product suite and bringing it to multiple verticals and international markets. From analytics to market data, and from free to enterprise, you'll be tasked with communicating App Annie's product leadership across a variety of vertical audiences - app publishers, platforms, mobile telecom, investors, advertising, media companies and much more. One in five apps on the App Store are powered by App Annie Analytics, and 14 of the Top 15 iOS publishers by revenue use App Annie Intelligence. Your goal is to drive that growth even further across a broader audience so that everyone in Silicon Valley, Hollywood, Wall Street and Madison Avenue is using App Annie's analytics and market data products. And then we have the rest of the world.
Your team will drive go-to-market strategy and execution for all App Annie products globally across all vertical audiences. And that team will be responsible for everything from product positioning, value proposition development, target audience research, user persona development, new feature and product launches, product strategy, partner strategy, sales enablement and development of verticalized product marketing collateral. You'll run a team of product marketing managers, who will work closely with product management, online marketing, corporate communications and design teams.
- Drive product marketing and be the key liaison to manage these campaigns, working with PR, product management, online and content marketing teams.
- Partner with product management to design and develop well-segmented and sequenced product launch and go-to-market strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of App Annie's current product and its future product roadmap.
- Drive the fullest understanding of App Annie's target audiences and user personas through a host of different research methods.
- Cultivate product value proposition for multiple vertical audiences, driving segmented product marketing that targets everyone from indie app publishers to large media conglomerates.
- Work with the marketing team to design strong product marketing infrastructure including landing pages, interactive content, user guides, brochures etc.
- Create innovative and high impact campaigns that drive user adoption and virality
- Work alongside user acquisition manager to drive user and customer growth across industry and regional verticals.
- Develop strong relationships with industry partners, leveraging co-marketing initiatives and product partnerships
- Understand market dynamics and user reaction to our products with a view to informing product roadmap and communications
- Continually map and evolve App Annie's corporate and product positioning, defining our unique position in the market through clear product communications.
The ideal candidate combines a deep level of product marketing experience in technology with a passion for the apps industry and the analytics products that drive it.
- 10-12 years' experience in both product marketing, with extensive experience marketing B2B SaaS products in the tech space.
- Disciplined, well-organized and efficient – you have a detailed and methodical approach to every project and run your teams in the same way.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop go-to-market strategy, business plans, KPIs, customer segmentation and market insights.
- Excellent writing skills - you write clearly and credibly and can turn complex features into simple value propositions.
- Passion for analytics and apps. You recognize the importance of data behind every commercial decision, and you understand where the growth of apps and digital content is going to come.
- A motivated leader, who is able to get the best from their team and departments they work alongside.
- Experienced communicator to C-level execs, you can confidently and eloquently instill the business value of your marketing strategies.