This role reports directly to the VP Marketing, and will be the acting thought leader both for your team and within the company when it comes to tracking, analyzing and implementing strategic online marketing initiatives that will create demand, increase user acquisition and secure greater retention.
As the digital online realm becomes ever more ubiquitous in our day-to-day lives, so too does the use of online marketing to understand and take advantage of that trend. We you to lead the most effective online marketing platform possible that will help us understand and maximize the value behind the initiatives we start as a business.
- Lead performance marketing channels from SEO, SEM, user acquisition, display and media buying
- Create online marketing strategies to increase traffic, engagement and ultimately sales
- Leverage the use of data analytics to provide insights into visitor segments and behaviors
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to optimize their online effectiveness for the benefit of the company at large
- Setting of campaign success metrics and the subsequent tracking/reporting of performance
- Manage an online marketing team (Sr. User Acquisition Manager, Retention Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Associate)
- Provide genuine leadership within the company
- 7-10 years professional experience with vast majority of that in online and digital marketing and analytics
- Demonstrated marketing expertise in driving and analysing online and mobile traffic
- Experience of working in e-commerce or a web-based commercial business with a focus on performance marketing and/or marketing analytics
- Very confident setting up data analysis metrics and drawing accurate conclusions and creating actionable initiatives that take advantage of that
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead a team in a fast-moving, challenging environment
- Detail oriented and is able to clearly and concisely manage expectations